[Fuglu-users] Message counting, example for tags, doc

Tobi tobisworld at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 17:54:43 CET 2018

Hi

> I mean, having a per
> month/day/hour/minute rate limit for a given sender or domain

maybe this helps
https://github.com/gryphius/fuglu-extra-plugins/tree/master/rate_limit

but as stated there as well this only makes sense in fuglu's prequeue
mode ;-)
Anyway I think such rate-limits are better placed in mta config and not
the content filter.

Based on the port of mail-injection from mta you can use skipper plugin
or fraction plugin
http://gryphius.github.io/fuglu/plugins-index.html#plugin-skipper
http://gryphius.github.io/fuglu/plugins-index.html#plugin-fraction

to skip certain plugins or run only a fraction of all plugins based on port

Cheers

tobi